Ford 9" Spragless Converter [TFR9]
Availability: In stock.
The TCT "spragless" 9" Racing Converter is a custom built piece that is designed for 800-1200 HP and engines in the 509-632 cu. in. class. It is assembled with either a custom built aluminum or steel stator depending on HP, nitrous or blower application. It is an ideal converter for the 7.00-8.00 big block dragster and is extremely efficient, durable and consistent. The can be set to stall between 4000 and 7000 RPM depending on HP and torque.
• Most efficient 9" converter on the market
• New 4140 hardened Chromoly impeller hub
• New 4140 hardened pilot, turbine hub
• Custom CNC ported cast aluminum or steel stator
• Available with fabricated steel stator for maximum efficiency
• Anti-ballooning plates on pump and cover
• Torrington bearings
• Screw on pilot to adjust to midplate
• Furnace brazed fins
• Computer balanced and pressure leak tested
• Free stall adjustments within the first 90 days
• No sprag to slip or fail
• All converters knife edged for maximum efficiency