Winner of 9 Industry Awards!
LUBEGARD Kooler Kleen Trans Flush (Solvent based) uses a proprietary mix of detergents to safely clean transmission lines. This product works with out any water to remove grease, dirt, grime, and metal shavings that can clog up the lines. And it inhibits their return. Because of it's unique solvent formulation, it will not degrade new automatic transmission fluid. The safest, most complete Transmission Cooler Line Flush available!
Solvent-Based formula chemically removes contaminants from transmission cooler lines safely and completely.
- Flushes out grease, dirt, sludge and metal shavings
- Inhibits the return of foreign deposits including rust
- No water/soapy residue left to contaminate new automatic transmission flush
- Prevents contamination of new or rebuilt units
- Prevents costly comebacks
- Formulated to not harm seals
- Contains no CFC's or chlorinated solvents
- OEM and large rebuilder approved
- Ideal for those that do not have a dedicated flushing machine
- Standard 5/16" fitting and universal tips available
- Reduces warranty claims
- Essential for installers and others that ship out transmissions
- MIL PART: 6850-01-505-0642