AMSOIL DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil provides superior performance and maximum protection in high-performance and racing applications. DOMINATOR is engineered from advanced synthetic technology to better withstand the elevated rpm, high temperatures and shock-loading common to racing applications. Its robust formulation, tested and validated by championship race teams, is designed to provide maximum horsepower without sacrificing engine protection. DOMINATOR provides straight-grade protection in a multi-grade formulation.
AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world's first API-qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics to do the best job protecting your engine.
Racing and high-performance engines are typically modified to deliver maximum horsepower and speed. Their powerful designs create shearing forces that can cause lesser oils to lose viscosity, leaving bearings, pistons and other components vulnerable to wear and failure. DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil's durable formulation resists viscosity loss due to mechanical shear to maintain a strong protective oil film. It is heavily fortified with zinc and phosphorus anti-wear additives to provide additional protection against scuffing and wear in severe racing conditions (see results below).
|The piston crown contains normal carbon, while the rings remain clean and functional. Note the absence of wear or scuffing on the piston skirt.||The camshaft shows little-to-no scoring, bluing or wear after 3,000 miles of high-performance racing.|
The excessive friction and heat of racing robs engines of power and longevity. DOMINATOR is formulated with a proprietary friction modifier for maximum horsepower and cooler engine temperatures, promoting improved lap times and longer-lasting components.
- Formulated specifically for racing & high-performance engines
- Robust formulation resists viscosity loss
- Proprietary friction modifier maximizes horsepower & torque
- Fortified with anti-wear additives for extra protection
Protection From Startup to the Checkered Flag
DOMINATOR provides maximum protection in temperature extremes. Its low pour point offers excellent cold-start protection and provides less drag when the oil has not reached stable operating temperatures. At elevated operating temperatures, it maintains superior film strength. DOMINATOR's thermally stable synthetic chemistry resists the effects of intense heat common to racing engines to provide reliable protection for the duration of the race.
Many oil companies produce specialty racing oils for elite groups and do not offer them to the general public. All AMSOIL synthetic motor oils are already formulated to a higher level of performance than competitors' oils, and AMSOIL DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil is no exception. It provides maximum performance and superior protection to all racers, regardless of their level of competition. The same AMSOIL DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil that is used in the engines of AMSOIL corporately sponsored racers, including Scott Douglas, Chad Hord and Brad Lovell are available to everyone.
- DOMINATOR 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil is recommended for modified small block, asphalt late model, bracket, midget and other domestic and import high-performance racing and street applications that require a 20-weight oil.
- DOMINATOR 10W-30 Synthetic Racing Oil is recommended for asphalt late model, dirt late model, modified big block, modified small block, GM crate late model, marine, sprint and other domestic and import high-performance racing and street applications that require a 30-weight oil.
- DOMINATOR 15W-50 Synthetic Racing Oil is recommended for asphalt late model, dirt late model, modified big block, endurance, rally, sprint, truck-pull, aluminum block, marine and other high-performance racing and street applications that require a 50-weight oil.
- DOMINATOR SAE 60 Synthetic Racing Oil is recommended for drag racing, top fuel, pro-stock tractor pull and other high-horsepower applications that require a 60-weight oil.
- DOMINATOR Briggs & Stratton Synthetic 4T Racing Oil is formulated specifically for stock and modified small-displacement air-cooled racing engines used in kart, junior drag, quarter midget and other racing applications. It is recommended for any four-stroke air-cooled competition engine, whether single- or multi-cylinder, splash- or pressure-lubricated, including Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engines requiring the listed viscosity and lubricating properties. Synthetic 4T Racing Oil is recommended for alcohol- and gasoline-fueled engines. Compatible with mineral oils.
- DOMINATOR Synthetic 2-Stroke Racing Oil-Use in high-performance stock or modified two-stroke engines, including air- or liquid-cooled snowmobiles, personal watercraft, motorstrokes (moto X), ATVs, go-carts and outboard motors**. Good for use with coated or non-coated pistons, high-octane racing fuels and exhaust power valves. Compatible with most other two-stroke oils; however, mixing oils should be minimized.
AMSOIL Ea Racing Air Filters (EAAR) are specially designed for racing and street rod enthusiasts who desire AMSOIL Ea protection in carbureted applications. AMSOIL Ea Racing Air Filters are constructed with the same synthetic nanofiber media as other AMSOIL Ea Air Filters, providing maximum protection and extended filter life.
AMSOIL offers WIX Racing Oil Filters for racing applications. WIX racing filters are specially designed for racing applications only.
Oil Analyzers Inc. (715-395-0222) is a division of AMSOIL that provides cost-effective, quality oil analysis services. For more information on product applications and service life,, refer to the AMSOIL Product Recommendation and Drain Interval Guide (G1490).
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). An MSDS is available via the Internet at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.
For warranty information, visit https://www.amsoil.com/about/guarantee/