DR. TRANNY ASSEMBLEE GOO is formulated for use as an assembly aid and lubricant for virtually any assembly application (including engines!).
It facilitates the assembly process by holding components such as needle bearings and hydraulic seals in place helping to achieve a faster, trouble free rebuild.
Assemblee Goo also provides the initial lubrication for the moving parts on the first start-up after service, preventing wear and scoring.
It will not melt at shop or workbench temperatures and provides either light or firm tack as your assembly requires. Yet it dissolves and becomes soluble in transmission fluids at operating temperatures without clogging filters or solenoid valves.
Simply apply to O-rings, seals, bearings, gaskets, sealing rings, bushings, thrust washers and much more.
- No water/soapy residue to contaminate new automatic transmission fluid
- Dyed blue to prevent misdiagnosing leaks
- Will not melt at shop temperatures
- Not harmful with prolonged skin contact
- Will not clog filters
- Dissolves quickly at operating temperatures
- Proprietary formula contains rust inhibitor
- Compatible with all transmission fluids
16 oz tub