The ORIGINAL Ultimate C-4 Transmission!
The Mighty Mite C-4 racing transmission is the original invention of Harold Miller at Dynamic Racing Transmissions. Over the years there have been many "copycats" and imposters posing as the real Mighty-Mite.
Lets set the record straight once and for all, Dynamic Racing Transmissions in Branford Ct is the sole inventor and builder of the Mighty-Mite C-4 Transmission PERIOD!
Take all the features of the Upgrade Comp, add the Brake Valve Body and additional rollerization, and you have the original Mighty Mite.
Although all DYNAMIC Transmissions are constantly being refined, the Mighty Mite is still available in its original configuration- at a reasonable price.
As a car progresses into the low-9"s - with an eye on the 8's - the Mighty Mites upgrade to the M2 gives plenty of extras in the right places. Standard features of the M2 include:
- fully rollerized front planetary
- 6-clutch Direct Drum Power Pack
- Lightened Drive Shell
- Deep, Finned Aluminum Pan
- Your choice of the Bracket Brake, Pro-Brake or our Forward Pattern Brake.
- Bracket Brake - is our most popular transbrake. It has a reverse shift pattern (P R N 1 2 3) and does not require the transbrake button to be engaged to reverse the car.
- Pro Brake - is designed for Pro Tree starting systems and is our fastest releasing brake. It also has the reverse shift pattern and requires the driver to engage the brake to reverse the vehicle.
- Forward Pattern Brake - This is a Dynamic exclusive. It retains the stock shift pattern (P R N 3 2 1). I t does not require solenoid engagement to reverse the vehicle.
Simply put, when only the very best will do, DYNAMIC'S M2, with a custom TCT Converter is the definitive choice, for racers anywhere!
Transmission prices do not include bell housing or blockplate.
ALL TRANSMISSION ORDERS REQUIRE A CORE TO BE SENT IN!
NOTE: Due to the ever dwindling supply of usable transmissions cores we require the customer supply us with a rebuildable core.
Customer supplied cores must be sent in PRIOR to the job being started.
If Customer supplied core is deemed "UNUSEABLE" a core charge will be applied to the bill and must be paid BEFORE the job begins.
This unit ships TRUCK FREIGHT. We will quote you the shipping cost once we receive your order.