POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating, pt 
Availability: In stock.
Price: $32.70 / PT
MSRP: $35.11 / PT
The secret lies in POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating’s curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints. Now add to that POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating’s incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility, and you have a coating that is practically indestructible. POR-15® is great for auto restoration and this incredible product is now sold in 52 countries around the world. Use POR-15® to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust and abrasion. POR-15® also has excellent “surface tolerance,” which means it works very well on porous surfaces.
Farm, industrial, marine commercial, and construction industries all use POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust, abrasion, and even graffiti. POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating also has excellent “surface tolerance”, which means it works very well on porous surfaces, such as wood, fiberglass, concrete, and bricks. Try some for yourself!
- Automotive – chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines & fuel tanks
- Industrial – heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm grates, transformers, wastewater management
- Marine – decks, bilges, hulls, steam pipes, chain lockers, masts
- Home – seal cracks in basements and foundations, garage floors, roofs, HVAC pipes, beams, home appliances
- Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass
Available in Gloss Black, Semi Gloss Black, Silver, Gray and Clear.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Material Data Sheet