Gift Certificates FAQ
Please choose from one of the topics below. Click on question to reveal the answer:
Gift Certificates/Store Credit are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can
pay for them using the store's standard payment method(s).
Once purchased, the value of the Gift Certificate will be added to your own personal
Gift Certificate Credit Account.
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Credit Account, you may go to the My Account page and look for the My Gift Certificate Credit section. A link to the Send Gift Certificate Page will be available. From there you may distribute Gift Certificate credits to one or multiple people.
To send a Gift Certificate that you have purchased, you need to go to our Send Gift Certificate Page. You can find the link to this page in the My Account page. When you send a Gift Certificate, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to,
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to,
- The amount you want to send. (note: you don't have to send the full amount that is in your Gift Certificate Account),
- A short message which will appear in the email.
If you have funds in your Gift Certificate Credit Account, you can use those funds to
purchase other items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will
appear. Clicking this box will apply those funds in your Gift Certificate Credit Account.
Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there
is not enough in your Gift Certificate Credit Account to cover the cost of your purchase.
If you have more funds in your Gift Certificate Credit Account than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in you Gift Certificate Credit Account for the future.
If you receive a Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent
you the Gift Certificate, and possibly, a short message from them. The email
will also contain the Gift Certificate Number. It is a good idea to print
out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the Gift Certificate in
- Click on the link contained within the email.
This will take you to the store's Redeem Certificate page. You will the be requested
to create an account, before the Gift Certificate is validated and placed in your
Gift Certificate Account ready for you to spend it on whatever you want.
- During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method, there will be a box to enter a Redeem Code. Enter the code here, and click the redeem button. The code will be validated and added to your Gift Certificate account. You Can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store.
For any queries regarding the Gift Certificate Program, please contact the store.
Please make sure you give as much information as possible in the email.