C4 Forward Shift Transbrake Valve Body [DA4FB1]
Availability: Made to order.
Price: $720.95 / Ea
MSRP: $766.95 / Ea
A usable core is required due to the dwindling supply in the market. If you select the option to send in a core, we MUST receive it BEFORE your order can be started. If you don't have a core, a $50 charge will be required for us to supply one.
The C4 Manual Valve Bodies offered by DYNAMIC Racing Transmissions- both with and without trans-brakes- have long been recognized for their superior performance and product reliability.
But along with the many sales and happy racers these components have produced, we often get a special request. That request is for a forward shift Transbrake Valve Body assembly - without giving up the quality normally associated with DYNAMIC's valve bodies.
So, Dynamic's owner, Harold Miller, set out to design a new unit that would meet these requests. After several weeks at the workbench and a few hours on the dyno it is now ready!
The new valve body has multiple benefits:
- Ease of use: Anyone used to a standard fwd. shift pattern does not have to worry about relearning.
- Normal pattern shifters or at the least- shift gates- need not be replaced.
- A clean neutral: For those who like to be able to check spark plug condition at the end of a run, there is no problem in going straight to neutral from third so as not to 'foul' the plugs.
- It also lends itself well to other types of motorsport, as it features low band apply and engine braking- in all forward gears.
- Same Quick Release time as our popular Bracket Brakes.
- No need to engage transbrake to activate reverse.